Friday, February 27, 2009

still

I took off without even saying goodbye I know. I figured I’d be breaking my promise all over again anyway. It was enough that I had seen you after a long time already but I guess that didn’t really mean anything did it? It’s funny, it all feels like nothing really happend and things haven’t really changed much I guess. It’s probably going to stay that way for a couple more years.
I don’t hear anybody else complaining so why bother? I didn’t even expect things to turn out a little bit right for the last few minutes that you and I talked. We both wanted to talk to each other I know but I couldn’t understand why something had kept you from doing it more. I had needed you for once in my life I knew I couldn’t live without you, but I guess you’ve proven me wrong all along.
Yes, I probably cried in some point, but who doesn’t? I’m just not too shy of wanting to let others know how I feel, and I guess I wanted to tell you that there’s a lot more from where it came from.
Now all I can do is sit back, relax and be my old self again and be misunderstood for the rest of my life.
maybe , I too have just misunderstood the both of you

No comments: