Friday, April 1, 2011

Pick up

uary 22, 2008 by exentrixx | Edit

I stood there for a little while and thought about how things were getting done. Can’t really think of a word to say today but hope you’d learn to figure this out.

I’ve been so worn out today, I haven’t had any good sleep for like four days and I miss so much of what you had to say about me snoring.

I couldn’t actually tell what you were thinking those nights but I guess you had wanted to kill me for one thing, or could be the other way.

I know it’s been too long for like we havn’t had much time together and I’m starting to get really worried. I had wanted to let you know that I’m thinking about you all the time.

I go through all your work everyday and I don’t get much of a reply. I wait for you it almost everyday but nothing.

The sun’s so up today and I could feel so much of my blood streaming out high from this coming weekend, but I could hardly imagine going through this all the time

I guess you’re too busy

No comments: