Monday, September 22, 2008

the lights down

I wanted to share this last piece before I went ahead and turn the lights down, tonight would have probably been the last straw of what was holding us together. Even the coldest nights would have never been enough to set things free now that I’ve lost my precious.

Somehow, I could only wish for things to become forever, and I for one could attest that now is probably the perfect time to realize the end is sometimes a beginning. And I find it hard to believe that I’m forced to accept another song ending.

I would like to cross this path someday and never wish to remember any of these. Like a song that has never been played again, a song that was once heard of for many years ago and I wish I’d never had remembered any of it, not a single note.

I hope to wake up again and realize that all was just a bad dream and that you never really did exist.

Or maybe you just never really did.

No comments: