Sunday, September 14, 2008

to a perfect stranger

Hi...
I didn't get your name last night but I wish I had. It happened all too fast and I wish I hadn't been to caught unaware.
I noticed you around but I didn't really care to make any conversation because I didn't know what to say.
I knew you were staring at me but I didn't know what it was for. How could you have done this without even explaining . Now you got me all too sleepless.
I pretended to not have noticed but when I turned to you, you smiled at me and I couldn't help but notice those beautiful eyes. That Sweet smile...
This is the first time I've felt this for the past eight years of my life... I never knew you'd throw this at me like this and I didn't even get a name or a number.
But I thought who cares, maybe I'm just Imagining and none of this were ever real. I turned again to look at you the second time and there you were smiling still.
I panicked and told the driver to pull over, I hurried out the jeep and tried desperately to convince myself that none of this were ever real. I can't have you anyway, and If I did... You were just going to make my life miserable.
I didn't want to go just yet, I wanted to get your name... I wanted to talk to you.
When the Jeep went off I turned to look back to see you, and there I saw you smiling even more. The sweetest smile I ever saw.
Who ever you are... Thank you.
I wish I could see you again.

orginal post last September 09, 2007 from www.exentrixx.blogs.friendster.com

No comments: