Monday, May 18, 2009

greatest piece

I held my hands up towards the sky last night and prayed that I’d finally hear the right melody to help me write this over again.
So many things to think and talk about but so very little time to write things down. I took one last look at your face and I remembered the same way I felt the very first day I met you.
It’sfunny things can change the way that you don’t expect them to. Me writing this one out and, you would never have had the chance to read just one line of how I’m going through this time.
I can hear every last note that the song has played, and it’s funny I know how it would always end but can’t ever seem to figure out how it all began.
I can tell you some bits and pieces of how it feels when you listen to a song that not many people care to listen to anymore.
Perhaps it’s sad when you’ve done your best when no one actually ever tried to understand. I hope I’ve never done anyone wrong this time. It’s become too clear for me , but it’s too hard to ever accept it all together.
I may never remember how it was a long time ago, but if ever I do, I’d hope I’d never hear this one last piece ever again.

No comments: