Monday, May 18, 2009

ODE TO FORGIVING

Then, I saw the light above my head, to descend upon me the courage to embrace the quest for truth. I felt the fear of every man uproot my heavy heart, for no man shall put down his look upon my fate. I shall face the darkest fear my father has ever known, and chase away every enemy known to faith. I shall be with him until the end, with my soul ever so enduring to punish those who have wronged him. I shall strike down what ever hope left to those who had gone without a curse, for I too have been cursed unjustly.
I then promise to return from where my pen retires, but then that day will come, falls my last foe. I gather not the hatred for I have forgiven long before the saints could judge me. Bear this, I will bow down to accept their verdict, what ever comes, I’ve made for the love of a son to a father.
Be it done then, this dream…. this night mare will not be over, I have come to realize that a question you ask could not be answered. No preacher could ever explain, therefore why care to ask?
A curse then is a curse I accept, for no matter how your heart desires, it will always be upon you, and then will be upon me.
From this day forth, my heart will stop.

No comments: