Monday, May 18, 2009

somewhere in time

I left without even saying a word last night. I knew I had gone out the door unoticed so I turned to look at you the last time, and I saw someone else. I remembered the first time I saw your face, you were much too different then that I could imagine.
You were never the same person that I used to know. I never thought it would have come this far, and what I feel is what I should never tell you at all.
I finally had the courage to close the door behind me, picked up myself and stood strong in what I had always believed in. "It had always had to end this way I know."
I’ll have to do what’s best for both of us,
Making you happy was all that I ever wanted but I didn’t think I’d be helping you anyhow.
I took a cab on my way home and thought about you all the time. I reached for my phone to see my messages and kind of hoped one of them had to be from you…
It wasn’t.
I guess this is how it is when you’re on top of everyone, and I knew somehow this was going to happen. But I had no idea I’d be one of those brushed aside.
I hope there would come a day you’d understand me, then will come a time when I won’t have to say goodbye like I am saying today.
Take care.

1 comment:

advice guru said...

Hmmmmmmm! Is it love Or is a collector Hmmmmmmm its really gugma nga giatay well i like your blog . i'm A fan